The IPBRICK GDPR solution is a module, based on iPortalDoc, that aims to automate the handling of personal data and that will allow companies and organizations to be in accordance with all the requirements set by the new Regulation, namely with Data Handling Activities Records, Data Protection Impact Assessment, Inventory of Data and Mapping of Data Flows.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new regulation of the European Union (EU) for Personal Data Protection.
The new European Regulation comes in force on the 25th of May of 2018.
And what should my company do?
Protect the personal data that is handled by the organization!
What’s the best approach?
To identify the Personal Data that the organization is handling?
Where is that Data and who are its holders?
How is Personal Data handled?
Which precautions do we have with Data?
How to be in compliance
With iPortalDoc, the Document Management solution of IPBRICK, the information is all organized by documented processes, which allows any organization to know where its data is and who has access to it. In addition, it has a permissions management system that allows to manage and control the accesses and, with the logs available in the application, if there’s an undue access, the organization has a way of knowing it.
- Inventory of Data and Mapping of Data Flows
- Centralization of Data Handling Activities Records
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Consents Management
- Management of the Interactions with the Control and Supervision Authorities
- Management of the requests of the Data Holders
- Management of Personal Data Breach Incidents
- Partners and Suppliers Management