IPBRICK OS is a Communications platform for Companies, based on Linux Debian, which supports the following solutions:
– Unified Communications over IP
– Document and Process Management
– Email and Collaborative Tools
– Enterprise Social Network
It’s not necessary to be an expert on any of these areas to configure a state-of-the-art server solution.
IPBRICK OS also provides a high level of integration between pre-configured open source software packages and it never loses any important configurations that can cause the server to malfunction. The integration isn’t limited just to IPBRICK OS services, it also applies to third party software that is totally compatible with IPBRICK OS. For example, the Address Book contained in the server database is used by all IPBRICK services and 3rd party software.
It’s a high performance solution that allows an extremely fast installation and configuration processes, including an enterprise level disaster recovery capability. This allows IPBRICK to provide a solution with an incredibly low “Total Cost of Ownership”.
Here you can download the last version of IPBRICK OS main software.
You have 30 days, to test the software.
The installation of this software is mandatory, since all other applications cannot run without this operating system.
Software Version: 6.3
- IPBRICK installation CD (Bootable CD) or Flash drive;
- PC (x86 or superior) Intel or AMD compatible;
- HDD: a minimum of 20GB of disk space (total size of the hard disk drive);
- RAM: 2GB
- BIOS Bootable via DVD support;
- Network interface card (Ethernet 100Base-TX).
Click here to access Support Downloads.
How to proceed:
All provided software is pre-configured for domain.com and has a pre-set IP address (192.168.69.199). All available services, are configured under this domain and IP address.
As soon as the server is installed, using the web management interface it is possible to change the domain name for you company domain and the IP address for a valid IP of you company LAN. The installation process in modern hardware, will not take more than 5 minutes.
What do you get after installing IPBRICK? A server that has three groups of funtionalities:
- Intranet (Mail &Groupware, Social Network, File Server, Print Server, Domain Controller, LDAP, DNS and DHCP);
- Unified Comunications over IP (Voice, Video, IM, Fax and SMS);
- Security (Firewall, VPN, Proxy, Mail Relay, Content Filtering and Web Server).