IPBRICK OS is a Communications platform for Companies, based on Linux Debian, which supports the following solutions: Unified Communications over IP; Document and Process Management; Email and Collaborative Tools and an Enterprise Social Network.
Here you can download the last version of IPBRICK OS main software.
You have 30 days, to test the software.
The installation of this software is mandatory, since all other applications cannot run without this operating system.
Software Version: 6.3
- IPBRICK installation CD (Bootable CD) or Flash drive;
- PC (x86 or superior) Intel or AMD compatible;
- HDD: a minimum of 20GB of disk space (total size of the hard disk drive);
- RAM: 2GB
- BIOS Bootable via DVD support;
- Network interface card (Ethernet 100Base-TX).
Click here to access Support Downloads.
How to proceed:
All provided software is pre-configured for domain.com and has a pre-set IP address (192.168.69.199). All available services, are configured under this domain and IP address.
As soon as the server is installed, using the web management interface it is possible to change the domain name for you company domain and the IP address for a valid IP of you company LAN. The installation process in modern hardware, will not take more than 5 minutes.
What do you get after installing IPBRICK? A server that has three groups of funtionalities:
- Intranet (Mail &Groupware, Social Network, File Server, Print Server, Domain Controller, LDAP, DNS and DHCP);
- Unified Comunications over IP (Voice, Video, IM, Fax and SMS);
- Security (Firewall, VPN, Proxy, Mail Relay, Content Filtering and Web Server).
Download IPBRICK Software
Document and Process Management
Solution for Document and Process Management integrated with Communications (calls, emails, chat conversations) that complement the information of each business process.
Download of Open Source packages available for IPBRICK
Online Meetings Software
OpenMeetings is software used for presenting, online training, web conferencing, collaborative whiteboard drawing and document editing, and user desktop sharing. Download software
Project Management Application
DotProject is a web-based, multi-user, multi-language project management application. Download software
Network Probe Software
Ntop is a network probe that shows network usage, it displays the network status on the user’s terminal. Download software