Voice, Vídeo, Fax, E-mail, SMS, IM and Web are the communications core of every business. IPBRICK.GT is pioneering the implementation of UCoIP (Unified Communications over IP) features in it communication products. UCoIP adds mobility and enterprise communications integration to the telecommunications world. It fits all your needs with full flexibility and the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
||Simplicity in VoIP in a single device:
- More About IPBRICK.GT
- Call center 4 IPBrick
- Technical Specifications
- Brochure IPBRICK.GT
- Data Sheet IPBRICK.GT
- UCoIP Recording
- VoIP Available Operators
Communication without boundaries
A complete PBX
It moves the office with you
An attendant always available
Your Website includes a Phone
Email your SMS
Fax just a click away
E-mail and Webmail effective management
Messenger becomes a professional tool
Manage a Call Center
Designed for IPBRICK.GT
Each authorised user and supervisor can see at any time from the web interface what the agent state is at present. The log in state is displayed (ie, available to receive phone calls or not). With this easy-to-use interface, the user can also connect to his supervisor and simultaneously change his state, therefore warning that he is no longer available to receive phone calls. In this interface the agent and supervisor can always see the number of calls in each queue, that were responded to, and when was the last call was received. For existing IPBrick.GT customers – the Linux Operating System for communications servers – this is a useful upgrade to improve their effectiveness at work.
Agent call statistics
The agent (and his supervisor) have real time access to a list of the calls made and received by him. Moreover, he can filter information by call attendance status (Answered, Not Answered, Busy and Failed), date, source or destiny of the call, among other features. The user can download a CSV file, which provides the basis for a report with all this information, providing vital statistics for the call center.
The user (and his supervisor) has access to a list with every status change. He can also see when he logged in, logged out and was on pause.
Call queues for outbound campaigns
How are the call queues organized in CallCenter4IPBrick? For example, when your company is making an outbound campaign, IPBrick calls the numbers associated with the campaigns target, which are stored on your own server database. This process is triggered automatically without the agents knowing that the call is being made. If the person answers, the call will be routed to an agent. When the agent answers the phone, that person receives a pre-recorded message that informs that him that the call is a telemarketing campaign.
Call queues for inbound campaigns
The CallCenter4IPBrick also fits inbound campaigns: when, for example, the customer calls the company to ask for technical support. It is possible to predefine a message that informs the costumer about the options that are available: either the customer stays on hold and enters a call queue or he is given the possibility to leave a message explaining his problem and a contact so the company can return the call. This message will be forwarded via e-mail to correct user at the company.
Call queue state
Phone and web interface features
Each user can login on any phone or in the web interface, and be immediately ready to receive incoming calls from a queue. He can see his status both in the web interface or on a phone via the BLF active (Busy Lamp Field. This is a phone feature used by the supervisors to control how the phone extensions status are). Agents can call their supervisors by pressing a key on the phone or a link in their web interface. They can also login, logout or pause themselves either on phone or in the call center web interface.
These supervisor users can manage which agent is attending which queue, and even add or remove agents from them, as needed. They also are informed of the status of every agent and queue that they manage and, for the users to which they have access, also the relevant statistics data. They can coach, spy or call their agents by pressing a key on their phone or a link in the call center web interface. CallCenter4IPBrick is a practical way to evaluate and improve your agents performance.
The call center web interface allows administrators to create outbound campaigns for a list of contacts. It is possible to choose when the calls will be made and start/stop campaigns in real time. The results can be continuously monitored. The campaigns are simply uploaded as configuration files or by using webservices.
IPBRICK.GT, the multifunctional technology
All these features are available for IPBRICK.GT, the Linux Operating System for communications servers. CallCenter4IPBrick adds even more functionalities to this server because IPBRICK.GT already provides full Security, Intranet, Collaborative Tools (is an e-mail server and synchronises the agenda, diary, contacts lists, etc.). It supports different business applications such as iPortalDoc Document and Workflow Management System or IPTicket Trouble Management System. It also integrates with ERPs (such as Gestix).
Unified Communications over IP by IPBrick
- The IPBrick.GT is a breakthrough product and is the world’s first technology to incorporate at the highest level the Unified Communications over IP concept – UCoIP – an idea also developed within IPBrick brainware. While our competitors insisted on VoIP technology, which provides only Voice, IPBrick presents a solution that provides all forms of communications – Voice, Video, Fax, Email, SMS, IM and Web – into a single appliance.
- UCoIP concept is as important today in 2010 as VoIP was 14 years ago. VoIP was released in the United States in 1996, and UCoIP is launched in Portugal by IPBRICK, in 2008.
When e-mail address becomes an universal address
- Processing Capacity: 8500 Mips
- Operating System: IPBrick OS
- LAN Interface: 8x Gigabit 1000BASE-T
- ISDN Interface: 1x E1, 2x E1, 4x E1, 4x Bri or 8x Bri
- Analogic Interface: 8x FXO, 16xFXO or FXS with FXO combinations
Designed for IPBRICK.GT
- This module results from a breakthrough synchronization of UcoIP central – IPBrick.GT – with the document management system iPortalDoc
- To mingle all communications – phone calls, video, IM conversation, e-mails or SMS – to a document or entity
- Organize recorded communications by date or theme
Designed for IPBRICK.GT
- This is a feature designed especially for IPBrick.GT – our appliance that is dedicated to communications server.
- Billing module allows you to associate all communications made to a billing program, which then can be turned into a report. Thus, you can control all the expenditures made in communications, the calls destination, etc.
- This module can be used in Call Shops, Call Centers, Enterprises, etc.
VoIP operators available for IPBrick.GT
- 12VOIP (www.12voip.com)
- ActionVoip (www.actionvoip.com)
- BudgetVoipCall (www.budgetvoipcall.com)
- CallEasy (www.calleasy.com)
- CallingCredit (www.callingcredit.com)
- CallPirates (www.callpirates.com)
- CheapBuzzer (www.cheapbuzzer.com)
- CosmoVoip (www.cosmovoip.com)
- DialNow (www.dialnow.com)
- EasyCallBack (www.easycallback.com)
- FreeCall (www.freecall.com)
- FreeVoipDeal (www.freevoipdeal.com)
- InternetCalls (www.internetcalls.com)
- InterVoip (www.intervoip.com)
- JUMBLO (www.jumblo.com)
- JustVoip (www.justvoip.com)
- Low-rate Voip (www.lowratevoip.com)
- Nonoh (www.nonoh.net)
- PennyConnect (www.pennyconnect.com)
- PoivY (www.poivy.com)
- RebVoice (www.rebvoice.com)
- Rynga (www.rynga.com)
- SIPDiscount (www.sipdiscount.com)
- SmartVoip (www.smartvoip.com)
- SMSdiscount (www.smsdiscount.com)
- SMSLISTO (www.smslisto.com)
- StuntCalls (www.stuntcalls.com)
- Voipblast (www.voipblast.com)
- VoipBLAZER (www.voipblazer.com)
- VoipBuster (www.voipbuster.com)
- VoipBusterPro (www.voipbusterpro.com)
- VoipCheap (www.voipcheap.com)
- VoipDiscount (www.voipdiscount.com)
- VoipGain (www.voipgain.com)
- VoipStunt (www.voipstunt.com)
- VoipWise (www.voipwise.com)
- VoipYo (www.voipyo.com)
- VoipZoom (www.voipzoom.com)
- WebCallDirect (www.webcalldirect.com)