A CRM is a Customer Relationship Management) system which manages the current and potential customers database, but also manages business opportunities, calls, meetings, tasks, and shared calendars.
It involves the use of technology for organizing, automate, synchronizing sales, marketing, customer service and technical support.
This integration allows communications, documents and processes to syncronize with the CRM customer relationship management software, to create the most complete working tool for an organization.
- Conduct effective marketing campaigns and measure your results
- Register quotation requests and ensure that no answer remains unanswered by examining the number of requests and its success rate
- Generate reports and statistics of proposals or customers, real time statistics of number and value made and awarded proposals, not awarded and pending
- Generate Meeting reports, organized by salesman and the number of meetings that results in sales and their values. It Monitors contacted persons, as well as information of how many days is not contacted a customer or a partner, and the status of a proposal.
- Real time evaluation of business performance and critical assessment
- Automate scheduling and tasks
- Increase productivity by optimizing various tasks
- Effective and efficient management of current and potential customers